Copyright © 2014-2023. All rights reserved | SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. USA
A Division of Equestrian Sport Holdings
SP RHODES 3ft x 4ft Farm Signs Includes Shipping
$1,050.00 – $1,295.00
SP RHODES WeatherPlex™ signs are made from durable, commercial weatherproof material, these signs can effortlessly withstand the elements and keep your equestrian brand standing beautifully in front of your farm.
Offering complete personalization, we invite you to bring your own unique touch to the sign. You’ll collaborate closely with our experienced design team to transform your ideas into a stunning visual display. Whether it’s your existing logo, specified color scheme, or particular text, we are ready to manifest your vision.
To kick start the process, simply place your order and provide us with your color scheme, logo (if available), and the text you want to appear on your sign. Our team will contact you promptly to begin the exciting design journey. We offer up to three revisions to ensure the final product aligns perfectly with your expectations.
Pricing includes shipping within the continental United States and also includes your custom design. Posts not included.
Click here to see some of our latest designs.
We always recommend you have your sign professionally installed. We are not liable if you attempt the installation yourself and the integrity of your sign is compromised. However, sign installation is something you can do on the farm if you have someone who is handy with the tools required.
The installation process requires some preparation and the right tools. Here is a general step-by-step guide on sign installation:
- Screws (or bolts) with rubber washers
- Tape measure
- Pencil or marker
- Sign posts (wooden or metal)
- Solar post caps and solar up-lights (optional)
- Prepare Your Posts: If your posts aren’t already installed, you’ll need to install them first. A rot-resistant wood is typically recommended. Cedar and redwood are popular choices due to their natural resistance to decay and insects. Pressure-treated lumber is another option that offers excellent durability.
- Measure and Mark: Measure the length of the sign and the distance between the posts to ensure the sign will be centered. Also, determine the height at which the sign will be installed and mark that on the posts.
- Pre-drill Holes in the Sign: Place the sign on a flat, stable surface and use a drill to make holes in the wings of your sign, making sure the holes align with the post.
- Drill Holes in the Posts: Hold the sign up to the posts, aligning the pre-drilled holes in the wings with your marked locations on the posts. Use a pencil or marker to mark where the holes in the sign meet the posts. Then, drill holes into the posts at these marks.
- Attach the Sign: Line up the holes in the wings of your sign with the holes you drilled in the posts. Insert screws or bolts through the sign and make sure to use rubbed washers on both the front and back of the sign.
- Secure the Sign: Make sure the sign is securely attached but be careful not to overtighten the screws as this can damage the sign.
Remember, safety should be your primary concern when using power tools and working with heavy materials. If you feel uncomfortable with the above process, please hire a professional. We are not responsible for incorrect sign installation resulting in damage or unreasonable wear.
All Show Decor
SP RHODES Customizable Horse Show Display Sign with Post$625.00