Copyright © 2014-2023. All rights reserved | SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. USA
A Division of Equestrian Sport Holdings
Customizable Stable Dry/Wet-Erase Whiteboards
$32.50 – $42.50
SP RHODES stable whiteboards can be customized to suit your barn branding. We use a durable, waterproof commercial-grade materials for our reusable products. Quality surfaces support using either dry-erase or wet-erase markers (read about the difference in our specifications section). We use brand-name substrates rather than cheaper substitutes to meet the needs of hard barn environments (extreme humidity, cold, heat). A UV coating, vibrant colors, quality 3M overlay and durable WeatherPlex surfaces make SP RHODES whiteboards your #1 choice for custom dry-erase/wet-erase reusable stall signs.
There is a minimum quantity of 10 for our whiteboards. If you would like a fully-custom design then you can send us an email and we will contact you to start a design.
- Available in two sizes: 9″x 9″ and 12″x12″
- Waterproof and resists heat, humidity and extreme cold
- Can be used with wet- or dry-erase marker (read here about the difference here).
- Vibrant color with UV coated surface
- Will not warp
- Installation is easy
- For installation, you can either drill holes through the material and use rubber washers between the screws and sign surface or purchase Velcro™ industrial velcro, which is a fabulous product. Using Velcro will allow you to take your dry-erase to horse shows and then stick them back on the stalls when at home.
- If you follow the marker rules, cleaning can be done with a damp cloth. Do not use Windex, alcohol or any other chemical on the surface of this product. You may not notice the effects but over time, you will wear the dry-erase surface. This is the case with any dry-or wet-erase product, no matter the quality.
- ONLY use a clean cloth or damp cloth to remove dry-erase marker
- Do not use any other kinds of markers. Other markers contain alcohol, which will wear the surface over time. We recommend these wet-erase markers for a longer-lasting mark and these dry-erase markers for an easier to remove mark.
- The marker you choose depends on how often you change information. If you are making updates daily, then the dry-erase option is recommended. If there is information you need to remain for a duration of time then then wet-erase is recommended. You can also consider using a combination of both