By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. 11496 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414, www.sprhodes.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
SP RHODES Wall Size Custom Barn Layout Boards
$625.00 – $725.00
SP RHODES semi-custom farm layout whiteboards can be customized with your colors and logo. This barn layout whiteboard option is fully custom and you can have your entire property illustrated or the interior of your barn to show the stalls. Our equestrian whiteboards are best-in-class are made without any paper products. We use WeatherPlex; an aluminum composite material with a solid polyethylene core. This is the best product for whiteboards because it has the flattest and smoothest surface. It is also waterproof and durable.
Farm property whiteboards are available in 2ft x 3ft and 3ft x 4ft. The size you require will depend on the size of the area that needs to be reproduced in digital artwork.
You can visit our main equestrian whiteboard page here where you can learn more about the materials we use and the process.
Once you place your order, we will contact you to start the design process.
- Available in two sizes: 2ft x 3ft and 3 ft x 4 ft”
- Waterproof and resists heat, humidity and extreme cold
- Can be used with wet- or dry-erase marker (read here about the difference here).
- Vibrant color with UV coated surface
- Will not warp
- Easy installation
- Optional custom oak or aluminum frames
- Drill holes a minimum of one inch from the edges in each corner. Fasten to the wall with a flathead fastener. Always use a rubber washer between the surface of your whiteboard and the head of the fastener.
- ONLY use a clean cloth or damp cloth to remove dry-erase marker
- Do not use any other kinds of markers. Other markers contain alcohol, which will wear the surface over time. We recommend these wet-erase markers for a longer-lasting mark and these dry-erase markers for an easier to remove mark.
- The marker you choose depends on how often you change information. If you are making updates daily, then the dry-erase option is recommended. If there is information you need to remain for a duration of time then then wet-erase is recommended. You can also consider using a combination of both
- Do not use Windex, alcohol or any other chemical on the surface of this product; over time you will deteriorate the dry-erase surface. This is the case with any dry- or wet-erase product, no matter the quality.