By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. 11496 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414, www.sprhodes.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
One of our most popular styles of wool sheet, this stunning elegant and timeless chocolate brown dress sheet compliments any coat color. Embroidery is bold, visible and meets minimum size criteria best on best-practice logo size from a 10M distance. Logos are embroidered using high-sheen/high tensile-strength European thread and can be embroidered on either the left barrel or back left quarter.
Our wool horse show blankets are stand-out because they are made with worsted suiting wool. The natural properties of this wool include durability, breathability, odor resistance and wrinkle resistance.
- Tailored fit
- Reinforced embroidery
- Fabric-lined lapels
- Custom trim
- Custom piping
- Custom buckles
- Custom tail feature
- Worsted suiting wool
- Hand-wash with wool detergent
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Embroidery of your logo on either left barrel or back left quarter provided we have your logo here on file in the required size (standard)
- Leather buckle (optional)
- One-color hand-braided hip ornament (optional)
- Custom trim (standard)
- Custom piping (standard)
- Addition of belly strap (not as popular as they used to be because they cause the barrel logo to look off-centre) +$35
- Two-color hand-braided hip ornament (+$55)
- If we do not have your logo in file in embroidery format we will need to create a file. Cost for this depends on the size and location. Once you have the file converted to stitch format you do not have to pay a second time. Cost is either $155 (back quarter size) or $175 (barrel size). Cost is a one-time charge. If you have an embroidery file, you can have this fee waived by sending your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.