By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. 11496 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414, www.sprhodes.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
The ultimate in equestrian tradition, this beautiful black worsted suiting wool dress sheet can be fully-customized to exceed your expectations. Embroidery is bold, visible and meets minimum size criteria best on best-practice logo size from a 10M distance. Logos are embroidered using high-sheen/high tensile-strength European thread and can be embroidered on either the left barrel or back left quarter.
Our wool horse show blankets are stand-out because they are made with worsted suiting wool. The natural properties of this wool include durability, breathability, odor resistance and wrinkle resistance.
- Tailored fit
- Reinforced embroidery
- Fabric-lined lapels
- Custom trim
- Custom piping
- Custom buckles
- Custom tail feature
- Worsted suiting wool
- Hand-wash with wool detergent
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Embroidery of your logo on either left barrel or back left quarter provided we have your logo here on file in the required size (standard)
- Leather buckle (optional)
- One-color hand-braided hip ornament (optional)
- Custom trim (standard)
- Custom piping (standard)
- Addition of belly strap (not as popular as they used to be because they cause the barrel logo to look off-centre) +$35
- Two-color hand-braided hip ornament (+$55)
- If we do not have your logo in file in embroidery format we will need to create a file. Cost for this depends on the size and location. Once you have the file converted to stitch format you do not have to pay a second time. Cost is either $155 (back quarter size) or $175 (barrel size). Cost is a one-time charge. If you have an embroidery file, you can have this fee waived by sending your file to email@example.com.