By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: SP RHODES Equestrian Identity, Inc. 11496 Pierson Road, Wellington, FL 33414, www.sprhodes.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact.
SP RHODES BRAND FIRST Custom Tailored Horse Show Scrims are designed to optimize the exposure of your equestrian brand. Embroidery is bold, visible and meets minimum size criteria best on best-practice logo size from a 10M distance. Logos are embroidered using high-sheen/high tensile-strength European thread and can be embroidered on either the left barrel or back left quarter.
Versatility, durability and strength are keystones of our fabrics. Our recreational mesh resists wear from bending or stretching, has a quality feel and drapes beautifully for a tailored, tidy fit. Recreational mesh is an ideal material for your scrims because it is purposefully manufactured to endure the demands of our sport.
We are proud to offer such a versatile and high-quality horse wear item using best-in-class materials combined with an authentic commitment to craftsmanship.
- Sun protection
- Tailored fit
- Reinforced embroidery
- Fabric-lined lapels
- Custom trim
- Custom piping
- Custom buckles
- Custom tail feature
- Recreational polyester mesh; Semi-stiff handed with 1/8″ round holes (the best!)
- Hand-wash with mild detergent
- Do not machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
The price listed is inclusive of the following:
- Embroidery of your logo on either left barrel or back left quarter provided we have your logo here on file in the required size (standard)
- Leather buckle (optional)
- One-color hand-braided hip ornament (optional)
- Custom trim (standard)
- Custom piping (standard)
Optional additions that add cost are as follows:
- Addition of belly strap (not as popular as they used to be because they cause the barrel logo to look off-centre) +$35
- Two-color hand-braided hip ornament (+$55)
- If we do not have your logo in file in embroidery format we will need to create a file. Cost for this depends on the size and location. Once you have the file converted to stitch format you do not have to pay a second time. Cost is either $155 (back quarter size) or $175 (barrel size). Cost is a one-time charge. If you have an embroidery file, you can have this fee waived by sending your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have presented our pricing this way so you have full control over budget. This will help set expectations for your clients rather than advertising a very low cost that ends up well over budget once you add your preferred options.
For the Horse/* */
SP RHODES Profiled Non-Slip Jump Saddle Pad – True Navy Blue$59.99 Add to cart
For the Horse/* */
SP RHODES Profiled Non-Slip Jump Saddle Pad – Black$59.99 Add to cart